So you correctly take measurements:
1. Height: measured without shoes from the crown to the toe. The door is best at the door jamb.
2. Chest circumference: measured at the most prominent points of the chest horizontally across the body.
3. Hip: the measuring tape goes horizontally along the most prominent points of the buttocks.
4. Waist and waist circumference: measured without tightening around the waist.
5. The length of the side seam: measured from the waist to the hips to the foot.
6. Head circumference: measured in the middle of the forehead at the most prominent points around the head.